Saturday 31 October 2009

Wine and Wacom....


Ok, just to keep Si happy, here is something...


I have been using my teeny-weeny Wacom tablet to have a go at some painting (while quaffing wine !) - I have had it for a couple of years now, but have never really got round to using it properly. But after Fridays inspirational tutorial, I felt compelled to get it out and give it a go! I guess its maybe a Scottish Loch or something....?


PS I don't even know why I am writing this, as no-one is going to look at it! :)

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Jackie great stuff!!
    It looks like a place I used to live at in Norfolk, lovely !!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jakie, jons rite this is great stuff, it reminds me of when i was on a boat trip up in the midlands in the summer because on the river the countryside is beautiful. The one thing i wanted to do was apoligise for missing friday last week. I emailed phil to ask him about the protocol to let the uni know about beinh ill but i never got a reply so i though letting him know was good enough. Alan posted on my blog asking why i didnt let you know, so for future purposes could i have your email so i cud do so, thnx and good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture and colours of this, very calming with a nice expressive atmosphere :)

    ReplyDelete