Tuesday 9 March 2010

What a great day!!

This has been a really great afternoon - hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! :)
Firstly, all those excellent animations....and the music! Was that Oscar Peterson on the piano? BRILLIANT!
And then to top it off, life drawing! I have never done this before, so was a bit nervous really, and just did it in my sketchbook so could hide it if necessery - but actually I am pretty pleased with the results!
Here we are...(in the wrong order, but never mind)




2 comments:

  1. Hey Jackie! I'm so pleased you had a nice day... I find all those animations hugely inspiring and exciting - especially Norman McClaren - and hurrah for the life-drawings - leading by example :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie! You can draw like that?? wow, next time you are also taking a sheet of paper and standing next to us so others could be jelous after seeing how you've drawn it :D

    ReplyDelete